Math for everyone: advanced concepts and connections, global databases and directories, K-12 educational resources for students and teachers, learning basic number systems.
|Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki | SEARCH This Site|
|History | Homework Reference & Specialty Sites | Internet Directories | Professional Resources|
AMS: Essays --- Media --- News -- News Releases
Encyclopedia of Mathematics ------ Updated Wiki
Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles
MathEduc ----- Mathematics Education Database
Mathematics and Statistics ----- Jobs Worldwide
Symbolab Math Solver -Step by Step Calculator
MATH - HISTORY OF MATHEMATICS: History of Mathematics
* Canadian Society for the History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Degree Programs in History or Philosophy of Mathematics
- Links to Academic Societies
- Links to General Resources in the History and Philosophy of Mathematics
- Scholarly Journals and Digital Libraries
* Cornell University Library Historical Monographs Collection
* Earliest Known Uses of Some of the Words of Mathematics: Sources
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* History of Mathematics
- Websites Relevant to the History of Mathematics
* Mathematician: Lists of Mathematicians
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- AWM Association for Women in Mathematics
- Women Mathematicians, Sponsored by Agnes Scott College
- History of Mathematics: Chronology of Mathematicians
- MacTutor History of Mathematics: Archive
- Mathematicians Anniversaries Throughout the Year
- Mathematics Genealogy Project
All the mathematicians of the world.
- Ancestor Roots Information
OneSource genealogy and family history searchable databases.
- Wolfram Personal Apps: Genealogy & History Research Assistant
- Oberwolfach Photo Collection
Photographs of mathematicians from all over the world.
MATH - HOMEWORK REFERENCE & SPECIALTY SITES: Math Reference Sheet - Pinterest
Mathematics & Statistics: Tag: mathematics - Tag: statistics
* Algebra: Portal:Algebra - Topic Outline of Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- Algebra Solver
- Elementary Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix (Mathematics)
- Genealogy Data Model (Matrix Algebra) Specification
* Arithmetic: Topic Outline of Arithmetic
- Calculator.net: Free Online Calculators
- Web 2.0 Scientific Calculator
- Martindale's Calculators On-Line Center: Mathematics Calculator Center
Calculators, applets, spreadsheets, and where applicable includes:
courses, manuals, handbooks, simulations, animations, videos/movies, etc.
- Ultimate Collection of Online Calculators
* Calculus: Topic Outline of Calculus
- Calculus on the Web
Pre-calculus Book, Calculus Book I, II, III,
with overview and index.
- Calculus - Wikibooks
* Category Theory: Portal:Category Theory
- Category Theory (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
* Computation Theory:
- Computability Logic: Genealogical Diagrams
* Conversion of Units:
- Online Conversion
Convert just about anything to anything else.
- Online Metric Unit Conversions - Conversion Charts, Tables and Factors
* Discrete Mathematics: Portal:Discrete Mathematics - Topic Outline of DM
- Discrete Mathematics - Elsevier
* Dynamical Systems Theory:
- List of Dynamical Systems & Differential Equations Topics
* Game Theory:
- Chronology of Game Theory
- Game Theory .net
Resources for learning and teaching strategy for business and life.
- Logic & Games (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
* Geometry: Portal:Geometry - Topic Outline of Geometry
- Euclid's Elements
- High School Geometry Curriculum
- Learn and Practice Geometry
* Information Theory:
- IEEE Information Theory Society
- Information Theory, Inference, & Learning Algorithms
- Google™ Books
* Mathematical Optimization
- Global Optimization
- Optimization Online Links
* Mathematics: Portal:Mathematics - Topic Outline of Mathematics
Mathematics Areas: Glossary of Areas of Mathematics
- AAA Math
Comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic
lessons, with unlimited practice available on
each topic; thus, a wide range of lessons from
kindergarten through eighth grade level.
- AdaptedMind Math: DadsWorksheets.com
Free printable math worksheets.
- ExploreLearning Gizmos®:
Math and science simulations powering inquiry and understanding.
- Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles
- K5 Learning: Free Ebook - Free Worksheets
Online reading and math enrichment program for kids.
- Math & Reading Help
Homework help, tutoring and parenting advice.
- Math Forum: Ask Dr. Math®
- Math Goodies™
Interactive tutorials and math help.
- Math Homework Help
Answers to Math Problems - Hotmath.
- Math in Daily Life
When buying a car, following a recipe, or decorating a home,
math principles are used.
- Math Patterns in Nature | The Franklin Institute: Search
- Mathematical Analysis: Portal:Analysis
- Mathematical Logic: Portal:Logic
- Mathematical Treasure: Mayer's Mathematical Atlas: Index
- Mathematics Dictionary | Lexicool
- Concise Oxford Dictionary of Mathematics - Oxford Reference
- InterMath: InterMath / Dictionary
- Mathematics Dictionary and Glossary
For students - math dictionary and glossary.
Quality interactive maths games for KS2.
Interactive math dictionary with enough math words, math terms, math formulas,
pictures, diagrams, tables, and examples to satisfy your inner math geek.
Automated service for answering common math problems over the internet.
- S.O.S. Mathematics [Math]
Free resource for math review material from algebra to differential equations.
- mathematics - Google™ Books
- Top 10 Math Websites for Parents and Kids
- Visual Fractions
On-line fraction tutorial.
Composed of many math "fill-in-forms" into which you can type the math problem
you're working on. Linked to these forms is a powerful set of math-solvers,
that can instantly analyze your problem, and when possible,
provide you with a step-by-step solution, instantly.
* Number Theory: Portal:Number Theory
- Number Theory Web
- Numbers in Over 4500 Languages
* Probability Theory:
- Probability Web
* Set Theory:
- Handbook of Set Theory
* Statistics: Portal:Statistics - Topic Outline of Statistics
Collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
- Free Data Sources - Statistical Methods & Data Sources
Research Guides at Eastern Michigan University.
* Topology: Portal:Topology
- Topology Atlas
* Trigonometry: Topic Outline of Trigonometry
- Trigonometry Homework Solver
- Trigonometry - Wikibooks
MATH - INTERNET DIRECTORIES: Lists of Mathematics Topics
(0–9) A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* DLMF: NIST Digital Library of Mathematical Functions
All-Russian mathematical portal.
- Mathematical Equations - EqWorld
* Mathematics Library | Columbia University Libraries
Mathematics Internet resources.
* Mathematics Library Resources | UPenn Department of Mathematics
- Mathematics Sources | Department of Mathematics
* Mathematics on the Web: MathPages
* Mathematics WWW Virtual Library [FSU Math]
* Wolfram MathWorld™: Wolfram Public Resources
Web's most extensive mathematics resource.
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* World Digital Mathematics Library | CEIC: Resources
- EuDML (European Digital Mathematics Library): Links
MATH - PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES: MathOverflow
* All-Acad.com: Site Map
All Countries - All Categories.
* EMIS: European Mathematical Information Service: ELibM
Central portal for electronic math resources in Europe, with the
longest-running and largest open access repository in mathematics.
* Foundations of Mathematics
Collection of links to quality materials on the subject
of the scientific inquiry into the nature of mathematical
theories and the scope of mathematical methods.
* List of Mathematics Journals
- Abbreviations of Names of Serials (pdf)
- Mathematics - Elsevier: Mathematics Books and Journals
- Free Access to Archived Articles of Primary Mathematics Journals
- Open Access Mathematical Journals Impact Factor Ranking
* Math Central - Centrale des maths
Service for mathematics teachers and students from kindergarten to grade twelve.
- CMC - California Mathematics Council: Teaching Resources
- Mathematics in nLab
- Maths Hubs: Teaching Resources - NCETM
Helping schools and colleges lead improvement in mathematics education.
- Millennium Mathematics Project - University of Cambridge
- + Plus Magazine
- Online Mathematics Resources
- Mindful About Math Education
Mark's Math Education Links.
Academic resources from the University of Illinois to students around the world.
Create online quizzes and organize results.
- TERC: Funders & Partners
Technical Education Research Centers.
* Societies, Associations & Organizations
- Alphabetical List of Mathematical Societies
- List of Mathematical Societies
- American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges: Partner Organizations
- American Mathematical Society
- AMS Directory of Institutions Canada
- AMS Directory of Institutions Other Foreign
- AMS Directory of Institutions USA
- Combined Membership List (CML)
- American Statistical Association (ASA)
- Consortium for Mathematics and Its Applications
- ICIAM | The International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics: Members
- International Mathematical Union (IMU): Members
- Further Info: Mathematical Societies
- International Mathematics Community
- Mathematical Association of America
- MSRI - Mathematical Sciences Research Institute
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
World’s largest organization dedicated to improving math education in pre K‑12.
- Illuminations: Web Links
- SIAM: Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
(Mathematics) + Education
Copyright © 1997-2017 By: V. Chris & Thomas M. Tinney, Sr.
All rights reserved. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return To: Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki