Math for everyone: advanced concepts and connections, global databases and directories, K-12 educational resources for students and teachers, learning basic number systems.
|Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory - Wiki | SEARCH This Site|
|History | Homework Reference & Specialty Sites | Internet Directories | Professional Resources|
AMS: Essays -- Media -- News -- News Releases
Encyclopedia of Mathematics ---- Updated Wiki
Index of all Conferences & Courses Worldwide
MathEduc -- Mathematics Education Database
Symbolab ------- Science & Math Search Engine
MATH - HISTORY OF MATHEMATICS: History of Mathematics
* Canadian Society for the History & Philosophy of Mathematics
* Cornell University Library Historical Monographs Collection
* Earliest Known Uses of Some of the Words of Mathematics: Sources
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* History of Mathematics
- Websites Relevant to the History of Mathematics
* Mathematician: List of Mathematicians
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Association for Women in Mathematics: Links for Biographies
- History of Mathematics: Chronology of Mathematicians
- MacTutor History of Mathematics: Archive
- Mathematicians Anniversaries Throughout the Year
- Mathematics Genealogy Project
All the mathematicians of the world.
- Ancestor Roots Information
OneSource genealogy and family history searchable databases.
- Wolfram Personal Apps: Genealogy & History Research Assistant
- Oberwolfach Photo Collection
Photographs of mathematicians from all over the world.
MATH - HOMEWORK REFERENCE & SPECIALTY SITES: Solvers Market: Questions
Mathematics & Statistics: Finding Information in Mathematics & Statistics
* Algebra: Portal:Algebra - Topic Outline of Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- Algebra Solver
- Elementary Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Matrix (Mathematics)
- Genealogy Data Model (Matrix Algebra) Specification
* Arithmetic: Topic Outline of Arithmetic
- Calculator.net: Free Online Calculators
- Web 2.0 Scientific Calculator
- Martindale's Calculators On-Line Center: Mathematics Calculator Center
Calculators, applets, spreadsheets, and where applicable includes:
courses, manuals, handbooks, simulations, animations, videos/movies, etc.
- Ultimate Collection of Online Calculators
* Calculus: Topic Outline of Calculus
- Calculus on the Web
Pre-calculus Book, Calculus Book I, II, III,
with overview and index.
- Calculus - Wikibooks
* Category Theory: Portal:Category Theory
- Category Theory (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
* Computation Theory:
- Computability Logic: Genealogical Diagrams
- Online Conversion
Convert just about anything to anything else.
- Online Metric Unit Conversions - Conversion Charts, Tables and Factors
* Discrete Mathematics: Portal:Discrete Mathematics - Topic Outline of DM
- Discrete Mathematics - Elsevier
* Dynamical Systems Theory:
- List of Dynamical Systems & Differential Equations Topics
* Game Theory:
- Chronology of Game Theory
- Game Theory .net
Resources for learning and teaching strategy for business and life.
- Logic & Games (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
* Geometry: Portal:Geometry - Topic Outline of Geometry
- Euclid's Elements
- Geometry-High School
* Information Theory:
- IEEE Information Theory Society
- Information Theory, Inference, & Learning Algorithms
- Google™ Books
* Mathematics: Portal:Mathematics - Topic Outline of Mathematics
- AAA Math
Comprehensive set of interactive arithmetic
lessons, with unlimited practice available on
each topic; thus, a wide range of lessons from
kindergarten through eighth grade level.
Interactive math and science simulations.
- Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles
- K5 Learning: Free Ebook - Free Worksheets
Online reading and math enrichment program for kids.
- Math & Reading Help
Homework help, tutoring and parenting advice.
- Math Forum: Ask Dr. Math®
- Math: Franklin Institute Educational Hotlists
- Math Goodies™
Interactive tutorials and math help.
- Math Homework Help
Hotmath 24/7 for-pay answers to math problems.
- Math in Daily Life
When buying a car, following a recipe, or decorating a home,
math principles are used.
- Mathematical Analysis: Portal:Analysis
- Mathematical Atlas
Gateway to modern mathematics.
- Mathematical Logic: Portal:Logic
Quality interactive maths games for KS2.
Interactive math dictionary with enough math words, math terms, math formulas,
pictures, diagrams, tables, and examples to satisfy your inner math geek.
Automated service for answering common math problems over the internet.
- S.O.S. Mathematics [Math]
Free resource for math review material from algebra to differential equations.
- mathematics - Google™ Books
- TTI Institute: growintellect.com
Professional tutoring and problem solutions for mathematics
(algebra - geometry - trigonometry - calculus), physics and science.
- Visual Fractions
On-line fraction tutorial.
Composed of many math "fill-in-forms" into which you can type the math problem
you're working on. Linked to these forms is a powerful set of math-solvers,
that can instantly analyze your problem, and when possible,
provide you with a step-by-step solution, instantly.
* Number Theory: Portal:Number Theory
- Number Theory Web
- Numbers in Over 4500 Languages
* Optimization (Mathematics):
- Global Optimization
- Optimization Online Links
* Probability Theory:
- Probability Web
* Set Theory:
- Handbook of Set Theory
* Statistics: Portal:Statistics - Topic Outline of Statistics
Collection, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
Free statistical software, data and resources.
* Topology: Portal:Topology
- Topology Atlas
* Trigonometry: Topic Outline of Trigonometry
- Trigonometry Homework Solver
- Trigonometry - Wikibooks
MATH - INTERNET DIRECTORIES: List of Mathematics Articles
0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* List of Mathematics Dictionaries
- On-line Mathematics Dictionary
* Mathematics Library: Resources on Mathematics
Mathematics Internet resources.
* Mathematics on the Web: MathPages
* Mathematics WWW Virtual Library [FSU Math]
* PSU Mathematics Department - Mathematics Web Sites
- Subject Area Pages
* Wolfram MathWorld™: Wolfram Web Resources
Web's most extensive mathematics resource.
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
MATH - PROFESSIONAL RESOURCES:
* All-Acad.com: Site Map
All Countries - All Categories.
For mathematics, statistics, econometrics,
actuarial sciences, quantitative finance, OR
- Index of All Conferences & Courses Worldwide
- Index of All Journals Worldwide
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z
* EMIS: European Mathematical Information Service: ELibM
Central portal for electronic math resources in Europe, with the
longest-running and largest open access repository in mathematics.
* Foundations of Mathematics
Collection of links to quality materials on the subject
of the scientific inquiry into the nature of mathematical
theories and the scope of mathematical methods.
* Math Central - Centrale des maths
Service for mathematics teachers and students from kindergarten to grade twelve.
- California Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators: Resources
- Dr. Ellis' Mathematics Education Blog
Mark's math education links.
- Math Teacher Link
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign course
modules and tutorials for mathematics teachers.
Create online quizzes and organize results.
* Mathematics | Elsevier: Mathematics Core Collection
- Free Access to Archived Articles of Primary Mathematics Journals
* National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
World’s largest organization dedicated to improving math education in pre K‑12.
- Illuminations: Web Links
* Societies, Associations & Organizations
- Alphabetical List of Mathematical Societies
- List of Mathematical Societies
- American Mathematical Society
- AMS Directory of Institutions Canada
- AMS Directory of Institutions Other Foreign
- AMS Directory of Institutions USA
- Combined Membership List (CML)
- International Mathematical Union (IMU): Members
- Further Info: Mathematical Societies
- International Mathematics Community
Copyright © 1997-2015 By: V. Chris & Thomas M. Tinney, Sr.
All rights reserved. Email: email@example.com
Return To: Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory - Wiki