|Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki||SEARCH This Site|
|Homework Help - Homework: Student Education - Homework: Student Research|
|Reference Help - Reference Organizations - Reference Works: (All Tinney)|
Almanac - Atlas - Citation
- Concordance -
Dictionary - Directory -
CURRENT EVENTS & INFORMATION
All Titles (A to Z) BrillOnline Reference Works: Primary Sources and Subjects
Archimedes Laboratory Project™ -- Enhance Critical and Creative Thinking Skills
CNN. com: Student News and Education + World news | Education | The Guardian
Everipedia | Wiki & Review | World's Largest English Encyclopedia by Content
EveryDay Strong: Teaching kids about family history helps increase resilience
Guinness World Records and Rankings, Records, Countries of the World
Learning Resources: Adult Learners - Educators - Students and Parents
MyAfterSchoolEducation: 6 Steps To Your Family History
National Center for Homeless Education - About (NCHE)
News, Media and Travel and Portal:Current Events
Online Homework Tutors Replace In-Person Help
Open Syllabus Project - Open Syllabus Explorer
Mapping college curriculum across 1M+ syllabi.
StudyPortals - Global Study Choice Platform
Virtual Learning Resources Center
Academic Information Websites
Study Skills For Students: Making & Following a Study Schedule
* 25 Scientifically Proven Tips for Effective Studying
* Assignment Help
Homework help (80% of questions get answers within 10 minutes).
* Click Self Help
Click to improve yourself.
* CliffsNotes™ and PinkMonkey.com
Literature notes, free booknotes, book notes study guides and online textbooks.
* Elementary Education
Lesson plans to homework help and more.
- Elementary School Students
Homework and study help. Free algebra, biology, environmental science,
American government, U.S. history, physics and religion homework help.
* Homework Helper [refdesk.com]
* Jiskha Homework Help
Post homework questions online and get free homework help from tutors.
- Chat With a Live Tutor
- Post a New Question
* Khan Academy: Khan Academy
- Exercise Dashboard
Learn almost anything--for free.
- YouTube™ - Khan Academy's Channel
* Learning Ace
Discover and learn.
* Learning Styles Online.com
Free information and tools to understand and use learning styles effectively.
* Marked by Teachers.com
Get coursework and essay homework help.
Social learning network where students ask questions, give help,
and connect with other students studying the same things. Make the world
one large study group, regardless of school, location, or background.
* Quiz Hub
K-12 educational quiz games (iPad compatible).
Flash cards, vocabulary memorization, and study games.
* skills4studycampus: Palgrave Study Skills
Free resources full of practical advice for university study.
Popular study guides written by Harvard University students & graduates.
* Study and Success Strategies | SLC | UC Berkeley
Meet the rigors of university coursework at UCB and elsewhere.
- ACE | Study Strategies
- Essential Guide Col Prep
- Essential Study Tips for Successful College Students | Bags In Bulk
- Prepare for College
- StudySoup | The College Learning Community
* Study Guides & Strategies
Educational public service helping learners succeed.
* Study Skills
How to study site by Mangrum-Strichart Learning Resources.
Take online courses; earn college credit; research schools, degrees & careers.
* Test Prep Review
Online resource for test preparation.
Smart way to improve test scores.
- Free Practice Tests - Varsity Tutors
* Tutorial Resources on the Internet (pdf)
Discover pathways available through the Internet
to find the latest tutorial resources and sites.
Online tutoring and homework help. Interactive whiteboard
to work problems, simulations, assessments and other tasks.
* WyzAnt Tutoring: Discover Free Educational Resources - Lessons
Find a private tutor.
HOMEWORK: STUDENT EDUCATION: Classpert
Find Online Courses and MOOCs from Top Platforms.
5 Sites to Search and Find the Best Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) for You
Topic Outline of Education
* Alternatives To College: Sitemap
- Blog - Alternatives to College
* EDU - YouTube™
Provides schools access to hundreds of thousands of free educational videos.
- TED-Ed - YouTube™
Harnesses the talent of the world’s best teachers and visualizers, extending
great lessons beyond a single classroom to anyone with internet access.
- Homeschool Curriculum, Grades 2 - 12
Online curriculum for public schools, alternative and charter schools.
- Homeschool Organizations and Support Groups: Homeschool World®
Homeschooling support and encouragement.
- HSLDA® | Home Schooling--International
- USA and Canada:
- A2Z Homeschooling
Homeschooling curriculum, laws, programs and friends.
- Homeschool.com: Top 100 Educational Websites for 2016
- HSLDA®: Homeschooling Advocates: State Homeschool Laws
- National Home Education Research Institute
High-quality research (e.g., statistics, facts, findings),
on home-based education (homeschooling).
* Living FAMILY & FUN Portal
Strengthen family ties with fun times, shopping, finances, home life,
working, education, recreation and social interactions.
* Schools - Colleges - Universities: Alumni & Genealogy Education
Worldwide comprehensive resource of educational institutions,
past and present students, alumni, associations, faculty,
friends and military personnel.
From the classroom to the dorm room — a student’s guide to college life.
- Lists of Universities & Colleges
- U.S. Department of Education
Topical subject resources covering all aspects of education.
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids
Provides learning tools for K-12 students, parents
and teachers on how the U.S. government works.
- Educational Associations and Organizations (archived)
- Find a School
Find schools and after-care.
- Helping Your Child With Homework
- My Child's Academic Success
Find ED programs by subject.
- Other Online Educational Resources
- Recursos en español
Education resources for Spanish speakers.
- State Contacts & Information
- Teaching Resources & Lesson Plans
Free U. S. Federal resources for educational excellence.
Includes: Arts & Music, Health & Phys Ed, Language Arts,
Math, Science, U.S. History Topics, U.S. Time Periods
and World Studies.
HOMEWORK: STUDENT RESEARCH TOOLS and TOPICS:
Learning - Research & Learning
* Academic Disciplines
- Academic Education Learning Resources: Educators
- Archives & Knowledge Management
Scholarly online resource evidence and records.
- K-12 Web Archiving
* Book - Portal:Books: (Category)
- Books - Publications: Genealogical Materials
- Genealogy - Wikibooks, Collection of Open-Content Textbooks
- Google™ Advanced Book Search
* Computer Software: Software: Genealogy Programs Support
- Childrens Educational Software
Review of books, software, videos and toys, with teacher and parent resources.
- College Tech: 101
Indispensable apps, websites, services and resources for students.
- Educational Software Reviews by Children's Technology Review
- List of Free and Open-Source Software Packages
- Review Corner
- Parent Channel Reviews Educational Software for Kids
- SuperKids Software Review - Reviews Index: New Software Reviews
Find, compare and decide about information from three sources:
public databases, primary sources (manufacturer websites) and expert sources.
* Get The Research
Find and understand peer-reviewed research papers.
GTR is a free search engine to help everyone find and understand scholarly research.
* iSEEK - Education
Targeted search engine for students, teachers, administrators, and caregivers.
* News Agencies & Newswires
- News, Media & Travel
* Research Clinic - Supporting Open Source Investigation
Features the essential links, tools and study material
for anyone involved in professional research and investigation.
* Standards: Measurement
- Documentation & Publications: Professional Genealogical Sources
Free educational videos for K-12 students, from organized directory.
* Web Search Engine: Top Search Engines & Directories
Genealogy and family history Internet portals and browsers.
- Education: Web Searching and The Internet
- eSafety Commissioner
World’s most comprehensive suite of information, resources
and reporting tools to help families have safer experiences online.
Family friendly search engine.
- Internet Safety for Kids
- Microsoft Online Safety Community
Avoid common scams and safely share family history online.
- Bing for Schools
- Block Adult Content with SafeSearch - Bing
- netTrekker® from Knovation
Educational search tool for schools.
Kid safe search engine.
- Parent Strategy for Internet Safety - Programs - (USA) National PTA
- Raising Digital Citizens | StaySafeOnline.org
- Safe Search for Kids
Google™ safe search engine for kids with friendly search.
Child / kid safe search.
- For Kids: Safe Search using Google™
Now available for 246 countries.
- SafeSearch: Turn On or Off - Search Help - Google™
Websites and search engines that filter objectionable content.
- Search Education – Google™
- Basic Search Education Lesson Plans - GoogleWebSearchEducation
- Student Research Resources (pdf)
Student research resources on the Internet.
- Sweet Search
Search engine for students.
- Topmarks Education
UK teaching resources, interactive resources,
worksheets, homework, exam and revision help.
* Writing: Handwriting - Writing Systems & Manuscripts
- 200 Best Writing Tools And Resources Every Student Needs
- English & Literature - Writing Information
- How to Write a Term Paper (with Example Papers)
- International Writing Centers Association
- Writing Center Directory
Indexing known college and university writing centers in the USA
and Canada; effort to catalog all English writing centers worldwide.
- Peter's Online Typing Course
Free online typing lessons for everyone.
- Learn to Type | Free Typing Tutor - Typing.com
- Virtual Keyboard Online
Type in your language, from anywhere;
on-screen virtual keyboard emulator.
- Research Guide for Students
One of the authorities on writing, literature and presentation of one's works.
- Scribendi.com: Resources
Proofreading and editing services.
- Smart.Study Blog: Term Papers Online
Real writing help with essays and term papers.
- Ultimate Guide to Academic Writing
100+ Useful Resources, for essays, term papers, dissertation writings, reports, etc.
- UW-Madison Writing Center Writer's Handbook: index
Writer's Handbook - University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Portal:Contents - Overviews
- Abbreviations®.com - All Acronyms Dictionary
Directories; search engines: acronyms,
abbreviations and initialisms on the Internet.
Online dictionary and encyclopedia.
* Ask®.com - What's Your Question?
Business portal for executives created by a busy executive.
* Credo Reference: Credo Reference
Smart research starts here. Easy access to trusted content
from over 70 of the world's leading academic publishers.
- Credo Reference > Where Are You From?: Blog
Free access to Credo available through any subscribing library.
* eReference Library Link Toolkit (pdf)
Discover the many pathways available for finding the latest reference sites.
- Foreign Languages: Translations & Translators
* Internet Resources: Reference
* Library Science: Topic Outline of Library Science
- Professional Library Sources
- Licensing Resource Links | LIBLICENSE
- Tools and Links from the Cybrarian’s Web
* Pearson - Prentice Hall Reference Center
* Postal Codes
- Worldwide Postal Information
* Teacher Resources | Library of Congress
- Adam Matthew Digital | Primary Sources for Teaching and Research
Humanities and Social Sciences resources.
- Primary Source Materials
Empower current and future generations to challenge, analyse and debate.
* Topics by Country
- CIA - The World Factbook
- Flags of the World: Vexillology
- Lists of Flags - Mooney's Flag Report - World Flag Database
- National Anthems: National Anthems of the World - Lyrics, Audio & More
- WWW Virtual Library: International Affairs Resources
General resources for all countries.
* Wolfram|Alpha: Computational Knowledge Engine
- Wolfram Data Repository: Computable Access to Curated Data
- Wolfram Demonstrations Project
* Libraries - List of National & State Libraries
- Digital Library Projects
- Libraries & Museums
Reference shelf for the genealogist and family historian.
Information for the amateur to professional researcher,
including Harvard, the U. S. Library of Congress, public,
private, college, local, university, international,
worldwide library links and classification systems.
- Library Directories in the Best of the Web Directory
- Types of Libraries
- IASL: International Association of School Librarianship
REFERENCE WORK: Reference Work
Reference Works in the Public Domain
- List of Almanacs
- World Almanac For Kids Online
* Atlas: Portal:Atlas and Gazetteer
- Geography & Maps
- Outline Maps
- Citation Index
- Citing Sources
- Science Citation Index
* Concordance (publishing)
- Where there is no list of every word in a book,
search for individual words:
- Amazon.com: Search Inside™ the Book: Books
- Books Help - Google™
* Dictionary or Lexicon (comprehensive)
- Dictionary : Vocabulary.com
- English & Literature: Dictionaries & Information
- Visual Dictionary Online
- Zip Mouse: Dictionaries, Encyclopedias & Reference Material
* Directory - (Databases)
- Computer - Internet - Software: Genealogy Programs Support
- Music & Games
- Web Directory: List of Web Directories
- Best Free Reference Web Sites Combined Index, 1999 - 2015
- Educators / Directory of Wikis
- JoeAnt.com Directory
- Martindale's 'The Reference Desk'
International art, business, science & technology.
Reference, facts, news; free and family-friendly resources.
- Virtual Middle School Library
Sources for students, parents, teachers and librarians.
- Virtual Reference Shelf
Selected web resources by the Library of Congress.
- Voice of the Shuttle (VoS): Reference
* Encyclopedia: Encyclopedias on the Net
Browse Subject: Encyclopedias and Dictionaries | The Online Books Page
Lists of Encyclopedias (By Language) - List of Online Encyclopedias
- Baike.com: 互动百科-百科更权威
China's largest wiki site, (formerly Hudong and Hoodong),
is a for-profit social network in China, which includes
the world's largest Chinese Encyclopedia /news website.
- Yongle Encyclopedia
Chinese encyclopedia, “The Great Canon or Vast Documents of the Yongle Era”;
an achievement unsurpassed until the 21st century Wikipedia.
- Citizendium: Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Create the world's most trusted knowledge base.
- Encyclopædia Britannica: Britannica.com
- Encyclopaedia Britannica - National Library of Scotland (beginnings)
- Encyclopaedia Britannica, 1768-1860 – Data Foundry
- Encyclopædia Britannica Eleventh Edition
- Encyclopedia Britannica Lists
From encyclopedias, dictionaries, and thesauruses with facts, definitions,
biographies, synonyms, pronunciation keys, word origins, and abbreviations.
Encyclopedia, almanac, atlas, biographies, dictionary, thesaurus,
with current facts, free online reference, research & homework help.
- Online Encyclopedia
Search over 40,000 articles from four encyclopedias, including
the original, classic Encyclopedia Britannica, 11th Edition.
- 21st Century Webster's Family Encyclopedia - JRank Articles
- Encyclopedia of the Nations
Information about countries of the world, United Nations, and world leaders.
- Law Library
American Law and Legal Information - JRank Articles.
- Science Encyclopedia - JRank Articles
- Scholarpedia: Scholarpedia
- Wikipedia®: The Free Encyclopedia
Written collaboratively by contributors from all around the world.
The site is a wiki, which means that anyone can edit articles,
simply by clicking on the edit this page link.
- Free Sound Resources
- Wikipedia: Beneath the Surface - NCSU Libraries
- List of Free Online Resources
- List of Wikipedias - Meta
- Portal:Contents/A–Z Index
- Public Domain Resources
* Glossary: Portal:Contents/Glossaries
- glossaries - Google™ Book Search
- Research Tools, Articles & Forms
- Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki
* How-to (Wikibooks:How-tos Bookshelf)
- How Do I Begin To Document & File Family History? An Introduction
- wikiHow [to do anything]: Categories of Articles - wikiHow Sitemap
Worldwide collaboration of thousands of people focused on one goal:
teaching anyone in the world how to do anything.
- Education and Communications
- Study Skills
* Journal (Electronic Journal - Scientific Journal)
- List of Open Access Journals: Journals
* Magazine: Magazines
* Mathematical Table: MATH + Mathematics + Education
- Mathematical Tables - Google™ Book Search
- Surname Newsgroups: Blogs, Genealogy Newsletters & Periodicals
* Periodical Literature: International Standard Serial Number
- ISSN | : issn - Google Sheets
- Periodical & Microform Resources
* Scientific Table - Images
- Scientific Reference Tables
* Thesaurus: Thesaurus.com | Synonyms and Antonyms of Words
- Wordsmyth (Dictionary - Thesaurus)
* TINNEY, Thomas Milton (Sr.) Musings: BOOK [Stick] of JUDAH
- A Clear Definition of Genealogy and Genealogist: Apples - Oranges - Pears
- Absolute Genealogy Proofs Concerning The Messiah:
Patriarchal Pedigree of Jesus Christ, King of The Jews (Archived)
- Alphabetic History of Civilization: Ancient and Modern Genealogies Record
- Alphabetic History of Civilization: Ancient and Modern Genealogies
- Amazing! The Bible is SCIENTIFICALLY True After All
- AMERICAN INDIAN [LAMANITE] HERITAGE OF THE TINNEY FAMILY
- American Medieval Genealogy vs Irish Genealogies
- Ancient Commercial Transportation Routes Link Together
TINNEY and Variations Surname Origins, Without Using
Defective and Unsubstantiated DNA Genetic Analysis (archived)
- Are Family History Centers Still Needed? Yes.
- Being Anxiously Engaged
- Biblical Genealogies - "God" is All Knowing: Evolution and Big Bang Atheism
- SYNOPSIS: Biblical Genealogies: "God" is All Knowing: . . . (archived)
- Biblical Genealogies - "God" is All Knowing: Evolution and Big Bang Atheism
- Biparental Inheritance of Mitochondrial DNA in Humans
- Black Holes Theory Colliding with the Genealogy of Intelligence
- Book of Mormon Archaeology Inquiry
- BOOK OF MORMON CENTRAL QUESTION: Has any attempt been made
to evaluate any and all connections between The Great Osage Trail
and related connections, with the Two Interesting Maps found
in Church History Records, concerning Moroni travels?
- BOOK OF MORMON GENOCIDE WARS: The American Civil War and History
of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; An American Perspective.
- Book of Mormon Geography and Naming Patterns - Urim and Thummim (archived)
- Building a Bridge in the Middle of the Air.
- But Jesus said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not,
for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
- "Caffeinated"* BYU System Eclipsed: Students, Faculty and Staff Blinded
From Seeing The Astronomy Revealed In The Visits of Moroni To Joseph Smith, Jr.
It should be remembered, as a matter of fact, that after the coming of Jesus Christ,
to the American Continent, all the records of the Brother of Jared; namely, the said:
Mahonri Moriancumer, were available to righteous members of the Church of Christ.
(D&C 17:1). The Prophet Joseph Smith had the Urim and Thummim that was “given
to the brother of Jared upon the mount, when he talked with the Lord face to face”.
They all did behold all the inhabitants of the earth, from the beginning to the end.
This would include all of their mighty works and scientific inventions over time.
- Can DNA Testing Answer a Specific Question About Any Individual Ancestry?
- Can Genealogists Play by the Rules? Whose Rules?
- Christmas Spirit Genealogy: The Atonement of Jesus Christ
- Common Law Marriage, re: The Ohio Law of Marriage (pdf):
The Royal Family of the Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr.
First President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (pdf)
- Convince Me That Genealogy Is A Science
- Cut To The Chase: Family Tree?: START RIGHT, PLEASE!
- DNA Is Not Rocket Science. Human Mutation Rate Not Revealed.
Reason Tells All. Standards.
- DNA Mammon Versus Family Genealogy and Generational History Credibility
- DNA Studies Are Forever Altered By Priesthood Authority
Over Generations Of Time, From Adam and Eve Until Now.
- DNA Testing: A Plus (+) or Minus (-) For Genealogy?
Mathematics Indicates That It Just Does Not Add Up.
- DNA Testing Guide for Genealogy, Adoption Search, and Paternity
- "Do Women Regret Giving Birth When the Baby is Doomed to Die?"
- "Don't Have a Cow—It's No Big Deal" - (archived)
- EARTHQUAKES and the RING OF FIRE: There's more to this than meets the eye.
The scenario presented in the Book of Mormon took place
throughout all of North America and South America.
- Equation of Life: Creativity for Genealogists
- EVALUATING BOOK OF MORMON GEOGRAPHY FROM A GENEALOGICAL STANDPOINT
- Facebook Family History Discovery: Creating The Selfie Internet Museum of Us, Not Me
- Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki
- Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki
We Are Always Processing Currently Reviewed Links For Newly Added Updates.
- Family Genealogy and History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki: Our Story
- MISSION STATEMENT: Posts
- Family History and DNA: Family History and DNA: ADDENDUM
- Family History and Genealogy Resources in the Ensign and New Era
- Family History and Genealogy World Turned Upside Down:
Evaluating Software Program Methodology and Record Keeping.
Is It Facts & Faith or a Continuation of Creating Fictions & Doubt?
- Fathers Leading the Family Genealogy and History Community,
by Following the Example of Father Abraham.
- Genealogy Airplane Trees Intentionally Crashed
Into Granite Mountain (Utah) Vault of Names? A Confidential Report.
- Genealogy, Archive, Image
Interpreting Dynastic History in Western India, c. 1090-2016
- Genealogy Webmaster & Webmasters
- [Genetic Family Genealogy and History: Genetics - Genomics]
- GLOBAL UPDATE: Family History & Genealogy POSTING
- Google™ Glass, Technology and Genealogy: A Family Block Reply
- Governance and Record Keeping Around The World
- How Do I Begin To Document and File Family History? (Genealogy)
- "I Have My Family Tree Back to Adam and Eve" • FamilySearch
- "I Have My Family Tree Back to Adam and Eve" Part 2 • FamilySearch
Christ obtained a physical body, which He could not have done
were it not for the fall of Adam. The eternal Godhood of Jesus Christ
mandated His obtaining a mortal body through the loins of Adam,
from His mother Mary. It is a complete, contemptuous insult to the glory,
to the honor, and the majesty of Jesus Christ, to suggest any lesser ancestry,
before the arrival of Adam and Eve on earth. Declaring unsubstantiated,
and totally fabricated, (unattested by any human surviving written records),
Neanderthal or Denisovan DNA ancestry, is one of the marks of the anti-Christ.
This philosophical position denies the need for the holy sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
- If the Trumpet Give an Uncertain Sound, Who Shall Prepare Himself for Battle?
- Ignorance, False Promises and Pseudoscience.
Is This Profit Promotion of DNA Fiction by Senior Genealogists?
- Internet Indexing Library Collections - Systems: Family & Local History - Genealogy
Melvyl® System - University of California:
Worldwide Genealogy and Family History Research.
- Is Passive Listening the DeepMind Future
of Global Oral History among All Ethnic Societies?
- It Is All 100% Relevant and Appropriate.
DNA Alone Can Never Answer A Specific Question.
- "It’s only in the last few years, as millions of people have submitted DNA samples
to ancestry websites, that police have used familial DNA searches in ways that read
like science fiction, whether you find them hopeful or horrifying."
- Items about the Lord Jesus Christ; Genealogical Research Survey and Recovery
of the Lost 116 Pages of Manuscript taken from Joseph Smith, Jr.:
The Trails of Deception; Book of Mormon Early Modern English Usage
and the Adamic Language Constructive Emendations.
- James Tanner asked: "What do we do about the millions of online family trees
that are devoid of source documentation and therefore subject to our collective
genealogical criticism and condemn them also to the dust bin?"
- James Tanner - comment: "It will be interesting to see what happens in the future."
- James Tanner, I agree with you that "that there are different and somewhat
complex methods of organizing the piles."
- James Tanner: I think it goes much deeper than just "until its methods of recording
family information reflect the great diversity around the world."
- James Tanner, in a previous article, you mentioned: "If you are going to work
with historical records, you should know a little bit (perhaps a lot)
about how the records are recorded and what to look for in the record."
- JESUS CHRIST: His Historical Validity & Gospel Chronology
- JESUS CHRIST (The MESSIAH) WAS MARRIED [Doctrine and Covenants 132]
And again, as pertaining to the law of the priesthood—if any man espouse a virgin,
and desire to espouse another, and the first give her consent, and if he espouse
the second, & they are virgins, & have vowed to no other man, then is he justified; he
cannot commit adultery for they are given unto him; for he cannot commit adultery
with that that belongeth unto him and to no one else. And if he have ten virgins given
unto him by this law, he cannot commit adultery, for they belong to him,
and they are given unto him; therefore is he justified.
- Jewish "Bullet points" are found in the [grammar
of the Egyptian language as practiced by the ancients.]
- Just a point of interest.
- Keeping track of all the people in the world right now.
- KNEEL IN PRAYER TO GOD
- LDS Church's FamilySearch database to add same-sex families
to Family Tree feature From: Desert News - Faith
- LEGAL: COURT INFORMATION & RECORDS
- LIGHT THE WORLD WITH A HAPPY NEW YEAR GIFT
- Living Family and Fun Portal: Strengthen family ties with fun times, shopping,
finances, home life, working, education, recreation & social interactions worldwide.
- Melvyl® Legacy Telnet Database Browse Locality: Melvyl®: California Digital Library
(Current & Misc.) Consolidation - WorldCat.org: World's Largest Library Catalog
- Memory System of Jesus Christ: Where Is It Stored (archived)
- Michael H. Chandler and the Pearl of Great Price
- My logic is consistent. Go read your patriarchal blessing.
- My problem with injecting DNA into genealogy research.
- News of New Internet Genealogy and Family History Links:
- OCLC Classify -- an Experimental Classification Service
- Oh, Hey http://RootsTech.org
- OneSource Comprehensive Directory Index
- Professional Library Sources - Library science information
for professional reference librarians and volunteers assisting
genealogists, family historians and local research specialists.
- PROVERB: Don't Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth
MEANING: Don't be ungrateful when you receive a gift.
- Pseudoscience Ignores and Denigrates All True Science
- Pure Genealogy in The Body of Christ - Family Genealogy & History Book of Life
- Question: Was genealogy originally the prerogative of kings and princes. Answer: No
- Question: What Gives? Low LDS participation rate in Genealogy Research?
The Answer Is Found In Comparing: Family Genealogy and History Research
with The Dilemma of Oliver Cowdery.
- Reconstructing the Early Biography of Jesus Christ
- Regional Genealogy and Local History Research:
Local History and Genealogy Portals to the World.
- RESEARCH LIBRARY SYSTEMS AVAILABLE ONLINE
- Research Library Systems Available Online
- Ring of Roman Governor Pontius Pilate Who Crucified Jesus Christ
Found in Herodion Site in West Bank [Research Note: Title designation is incorrect.
Pontius Pilate, Roman procurator of Judea, in A.D. 26-36, presided over the trial
and execution of Jesus, as a just man, against his will. In what way was he
a just man? After interrogating Jesus Christ, Pilate declared to the people:
“I find in him no fault at all." . . . And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!]
- Science, Technology and How Things Work
- Ships, Maps, Distance, Christopher Columbus, his Egg, and his Perspective;
Joseph Smith, Jr. and Narrow Mindedness.
- Silent Majority Souls and the Shedding of Innocent Blood: Aborted Babies . . .
- SO WE ARE ALL IN A STATE OF ANXIETY AND UNCERTAINTY?
- Source, Citations and Evidence . . . [the fact that sources have been added
to family group records for many years.] [Much hindsight; not professional research.]
- Speaking of DNA and the Middle East Tree of Life, Etc.
- State - National Budgets: Professional Researchers - Record Credibility
- Teaching LDS patrons [like Joseph Smith, Jr. did in the beginning].
. . . the power of Elijah is sufficient to make our calling and election sure . . .
- [“The Australian Web Archive [AWA] is one of the biggest in the world. . . .]
- The biggest glitch with the FT program is very simple.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, does have an excellent reference
on sourcing: Episode 20: I Want to Learn More About Sourcing.
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: Mormon Family History & Genealogy
Search LDS Family History Centers & Temples
- The Cutting Edge Resource for all research specialists.
- The Fall of Jerusalem and The Rise of The Book of Mormon
- The History of Genetics begins with statements found in a "Discourse,
between circa 26 June and circa 4 August 1839 - A,
as Reported by Willard Richards" (archived)
- The History of the Development of Genealogical DNA
does not begin with the handed down Jewish Torah (Biblical) documents,
but with statements contained within the Pearl of Great Price. - (archived)
- The Ins and Outs of Evidence for Genealogists -- Part Five: Admissibility - A Reply.
- The Internet as a New and Perma-lasting Book of Remembrance:
Let's Face It. Let's Archive It. Redefining Definitions - Definitions.
- The Last Shall Be First and The First Shall Be Last. - (UPDATED: archived)
The Leader of the Pack is the Servant of All. Jesus Christ.
. . . Microchipping Humans: Biometric Identification
I Got Chipped: A Dispatch From The Frontier Of Wearable Tech
[What if your financial assets, DNA, voting record, and more were linked to your chip-
not by choice but by law?] Will the time come when individuals can no longer buy
or sell without submitting to compulsory, forced biometric identification?
If this technology becomes pervasive on a national level, it will control opening
a bank account, having a credit card, or purchasing or selling anything, requiring
hand, eye, or other embedded body parts being first scanned. Who will freely submit
to this government control of personal information, causing lifetime digital bondage?
- Microchip implant (human)
- I Got Chipped: A Dispatch From The Frontier Of Wearable Tech
Answer: And he had power to give [Virtual World] life unto the image of the beast,
that the [Virtual World] image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as
many as would not worship the [Virtual World] image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive
a [Biometric Identification] mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that
no man might buy or sell, save he that had the [Biometric Identification] mark;
or, the [Voice Recognition] name of the beast, or the [irrational e] number of his
[DNA Chip Code] name. On the other hand, for those whose names are written
in the Book of Life, all truth is circumscribed in the One great circular whole of Pi.
Or, in other words, truth is self-existent and testifies of itself, being the same,
from beginning to end, whose course is one eternal round, being the same
yesterday, today, and forever. The circle was one of the first three symbols
used in man's religious teachings. It was looked upon as the most sacred
(circumcision) of all symbols. The meeting of the square within the circle
are the points at which all temporal times (Four dimensional space) expands into
all eternity. It is the extension of Four-dimensional space into Five-dimensional space,
as Eternity = Infinity = Thought = Faith = Belief. [It is only necessary for us to say,
that the whole visible creation, as it now exists, is the effect of faith—It was faith
by which it was framed, and it is by the power of faith that it continues in its
organized form, and by which the planets move round their orbits and sparkle
forth their glory: So, then, faith is truly the first principle in the science of Theology,
and when understood, leads the mind back to the beginning and carries it forward
to the end; or in other words, from eternity to eternity.] [Since Antiquity, the square
has represented the physical body. The circle, on the other hand, has always
represented the soul.] [Compare: For this Melchizedek was ordained a priest
after the order of the Son of God, which order was without father, without mother,
without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life. And all those
who are ordained unto this priesthood are made like unto the Son of God,
abiding a priest continually.] [See Definition: Thoth is the Egyptian god of writing,
. . . said to be self-created . . . (who) presided over the judgment of the dead . . .
He was the patron god of scribes . . . "Lord of Divine Words" . . . (who was) a just
and incorruptible judge . . .born "from the lips of Ra" at the beginning of creation
and was known as the "god without a mother". . . . The Greeks . . . credited him
as the originator of all knowledge on earth and in the heavens.] [Research Note:
The Pharaohs claimed their idolatrous priesthood came from Noah, through Ham;
nevertheless, they obviously distorted concepts contained in the Holy Priesthood,
which was after the Order of the Son of God. Abraham 1: 23-26]
- Revelation 13 (15-17)
- Pi is an infinite, non-repeating decimal [Pi is an infinite, non-repeating decimal -
meaning that every possible number combination exists somewhere in pi.
Converted into ASCII text, somewhere in that infinite string of digits is the name
of every person you will ever love, the date, time, and manner of your death,
and the answers to all the great questions of the universe. Converted into a bitmap,
somewhere in that infinite string of digits is a pixel-perfect representation of the first
thing you saw on this earth, the last thing you will see before your life leaves you,
and all the moments, momentous and mundane, that will occur between those two
points. All information that has ever existed or will ever exist, the DNA of every
being in the universe. Everything: (animate or inanimate) all contained in the ratio
(mathematical Thought calculations of Ahman) of a circumference and a diameter.]
[Our God: Infinite, Immortal Delightful Man and Wives, who are eternally, spiritually
conjoined as One, with mental capacity to comprehend (encompass), all of the total,
present Universe; having together, power to reverse (overcome) the negative forces
of Death, Hell and The Grave. Thus, as Jesus Christ clearly stated: "Verily, verily,
I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see (actually experience
themselves, everlasting) death", where the light of truth is withdrawn (Black Holes).]
It is necessary to visualize the Universe from the standpoint of a "web of light".
It is then acting in the same manner as a good spider web. "The study showed that,
as one might expect, when any part of a web is perturbed, the whole web reacts."
[Research Note: This is theologically validated by statements in the Book of Moses.
28 And it came to pass that the God of heaven looked upon the residue of the people,
and he wept; and Enoch bore record of it, saying: How is it that the heavens weep,
and shed forth their tears as the rain upon the mountains? . . . 37 But behold,
their sins shall be upon the heads of their fathers; Satan shall be their father,
and misery shall be their doom; and the whole heavens shall weep over them,
even all the workmanship of mine hands; wherefore should not the heavens weep,
seeing these shall suffer? 40 Wherefore, for this shall the heavens weep, yea,
and all the workmanship of mine hands. 41 And it came to pass that the Lord spake
unto Enoch, and told Enoch all the doings of the children of men; wherefore Enoch
knew, and looked upon their wickedness, and their misery, and wept and stretched
forth his arms, and his heart swelled wide as eternity; and his bowels yearned;
and all eternity shook. 55 And the Lord said unto Enoch: Look, and he looked
and beheld the Son of Man lifted up on the cross, after the manner of men;
56 And he heard a loud voice; and the heavens were veiled; and all the creations
of God mourned; and the earth groaned; and the rocks were rent; and the saints
arose, and were crowned at the right hand of the Son of Man, with crowns of glory;
. . . Moses 7 All of North and South America groaned.] Thus, even as a spider web
is specifically constructed to establish the "Path To Failure"; so likewise,
on a larger scale, "durability" is key to the survival of all life forms in the Universe.
- A Spider Web's Strength Lies in More Than its Silk | NSF - National Science Foundation
A "spider's web is organized to sacrifice local areas so that failure will not prevent
the remaining web from functioning, even if in a diminished capacity, says Carter.
"This is a clever strategy when the alternative is having to make an entire, new web,"
he adds. The Universe is expanding at an ever increasing rate, becoming more
complex and intense in order, with black holes being local areas of failure that
prevent the remaining total areas of light in the Universe from malfunctioning.
- COSMOS - The SAO Encyclopedia of Astronomy | CAS CMS
- Science, Technology and How Things Work
- Four-dimensional space
- Minkowski space
- Lectures on Faith: The Effect of Faith [Five-dimensional space]
[Five-dimensional space does not have "speed-of light" coordinate mathematics, as
God is boundless, infinite, omnipresent Light; present everywhere at the same time.]
- REVELATION 10:5 KJV [And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created
heaven, & the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are,
and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:]
- George Washington Monument
- JST, Hebrews 7
- Thoth - Ancient History Encyclopedia
- Alphabetic History of Civilization: Ancient and Modern Genealogies
- The notion of “genetic stock” is spurious anyway.
- The Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr. spoke, in The King Follett Sermon
- THE RADIOCARBON CALIBRATION FROM AN IRISH OAK PERSPECTIVE
- The Real Future of Genealogical Research: PART I - PART II - PART III
- [The Time Bomb of DNA Testing and Race - Do-it-yourself genetic DNA testing kits
could be exploiting our curiosity to build the world’s largest surveillance system] . . .
- THE TINNEY SURNAME
- The Universe Is Infinitely Old. Why? Because "Intelligence, or the light of truth,
was not created or made, neither indeed can be." . . . An additional critical change
in the educational presentation, is found by the fact that the Sun, borrows its light
from Kolob through the medium of the governing power, which governs fifteen
other fixed planets or stars, as also Floeese or the Moon, the Earth and the Sun
in their annual revolutions. This is also a complete and absolute contradiction
to the textbook assumption, that governing power extends out from supermassive
black holes (SMBH or SBH), on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions
of solar masses, supposedly found in the centers of almost all currently known
massive galaxies. Fifteen other fixed plants or stars, follows into the pattern
of a quorum of three "fixed" star planets, as well as a pattern of a "quorum"
of twelve additional star planets. Dark matter, as defined, [is a hypothetical
form of matter that is thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter
in the universe, and about a quarter of its total energy density. The majority
of dark matter is thought to be non-baryonic in nature, possibly being composed
of some as-yet undiscovered subatomic particles.] However, it is the governing
Light of Christ, not "dark matter", that permeates and controls the Universe,
as Kae-e-vanrash. . . . Kolob signifies the highest degree of power in government,
pertaining to heavenly bodies. Additionally, [supermassive black holes (SMBH or SBH),
on the order of hundreds of thousands to billions of solar masses, supposedly found
in the centers of almost all currently known massive galaxies], are identified as:
"a cloud round about in the heavens"; or, more fully: Flos isis— The highest degree
of light, because its component parts are light. The gover[n]ing principle of light
Because God has said Let this be the centre for light, and let there be bounds that
it may not pass. He hath set a cloud round about in the heavens, and the light
of the grand govering of <15> fixed stars centre there; and from there its is drawn,
by the heavenly bodies according to their portions; according to the decrees that God
hath set, as the bounds of the ocean, that it should not pass over as a flood, so God
has set the bounds of light lest it pass over and consume the planets. Flos isis
The King of day or the central moving planet, from which the other governing
moving planets receive their light.— having a less motion— slow in its motion—
The earth’s chief Joy. The Throne of God. Flos=isis: The King of day. or central
moving planet, from which, those other gove[rn]ing moving planets receive their light.
Universe = Intelligent Design. . . .
- THEOLOGY and SCIENCE - THE BIBLE IS SCIENTIFIC
- THESES & DISSERTATIONS: "Family History" & Genealogy Worldwide collection
updated through YEAR 2018. [Research Note: Now updating to the year 2021.]
- Think! Stop Sugar Coating Genealogy Research with Family History.
- TINNEY: Northern Ireland, - Glasgow, Scotland - Cornwall - London - Yorkshire . . .
Northern Ireland, the Glasgow area of Scotland, the Cornwall to London area
of southern England and on up the coast to Yorkshire to northeast Scotland
is the major merchant sea-travel inter-link resident living sector for the Tinney
and variations surname in the British Isles.
- Tracing Hyde Genealogy: Gloucestershire & Denchworth in Berkshire, England
- COVER-UP or SCAM? Eminent Hyde Family of Berkshire, England - Revisited
- Hidden Hide / Hyde Genealogy Treasures Recovered
- HYDE & Seek: Send Genealogy Rover Back Over
- HYDE (John; others) Merchant & Related Activities: A.D. 1000 to 1800; A Sample List.
- Translated Beings Theology: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Urim and Thummim: Lights and Perfection; and Genealogy (archived)
- USING FAMILY GENEALOGY AND HISTORY RESEARCH TO IDENTIFY,
REMEMBER, AND HONOR FORGOTTEN SOULS.
- Using Genealogy to Link Experiential Learning and Academic Integrity
- Utah Bees and The State of Utah and The State of Deseret:
Domesticated Honey Bees and Book of Mormon Archaeology.
- V. Chris & Thomas Milton Tinney, Sr. Family - This Is The Tinney Tribe
- Well then, we go back to your old saw, James Tanner: Citations: Rules or Principles?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CREATING FAMILY GENEALOGY
and HISTORY RECORDS, versus DOING YOUR FAMILY HISTORY and GENEALOGY?
- What is Wrong with the Genealogy of Jesus Christ?
- What's New in Family History, Genealogy & Local History Books?
- Where Is The World's Largest Family History & Genealogy Library Located?
- Where Is Waldo? Discover Your Deceased Ancestors
By Finding Your Living Relatives Through Facebook®.
- Who is the senior Trump official who wrote the New York Times op-ed article titled:
"I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration."?
- Worldwide Comparisons and Experience of Thomas Milton Tinney, Sr. - (archived)
- WORLDWIDE OBITUARY DATABASE / CEMETERY FILE
Ancestor Roots Information: A to Z Country Webliography Index - OneSource
Genealogy and Family History Searchable Databases. - (archived) / (archived)
- UPDATED: THE DEAD MAY OUTNUMBER THE LIVING on FACEBOOK
- Worldwide Oral History: Oral History - Oral History Links - (archived)
Account of something passed down by word of mouth: one generation to another.
- ZARAHEMLA and THE RIVER SIDON: The scenario presented in the Book of Mormon
took place throughout all of North America and South America. - (archived)
Reference and Homework Help
Copyright © 1997-2020 By: V. Chris & Thomas M. Tinney, Sr.
All rights reserved. Email: email@example.com
Return To: Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki