TOP SEARCH ENGINES
Genealogy and Family History Internet Portals and Browsers
Worldwide search engine information and databases for webmasters,
research specialists, genealogists and family historians.
|Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki | SEARCH This Site|
+ Browsers - Directories - Portals
+ Major Search Engines
+ Mega-Multi Search
+ Multi-Search Information
+ Regional & European Search Engines
General Internet Use
Genealogists & Historians
Understanding the Internet:
Genealogy vs. (Scholarly) and Wikipedia: (Examples)
Specialty: Genealogy &
Alexa Countries Top Sites
Alexa Top 500 Global Sites
Directory Resources: Internet
Does Google™ Spy On Me?
Give Me Back My GOOGLE™
Global Research Library, Inc.
Information Today - Periodicals
Interactiva Directory: Genealogy
Mix | Curate | Share: In One Place
NetMarketShare and Search Engine
PDF Search Engine | Search Engine
Search DuckDuckGo: All Anonymously
Search Engine History: 1945 to Google™
Searching the Internet - The Primer (pdf)
SEG - Search Engine Relationship Network
Similarsites.com: [Directory - Google™.com]
Top Genealogy Websites in the World
TopSite [Tag - Topic]
Discover sites that just don't make it to the top of the search engine results for whatever
reason; (poor SEO, new site, small marketing budget, competitive keyword / s, etc.).
WOW.com: Imgur: The Most Awesome Images on the Internet
Quick links to popular sites.
GENERAL INTERNET SEARCH ENGINES
WEB SEARCH ENGINE: Web Search Engines
* Best Search Engines For Your Information Need - Laptop Study
* List of Search Engines: Top 15 Most Popular Search Engines
- The Most Popular Search Engines
* NASET: Search Engines
Listing of many Internet search engine sites.
* Search Engine Dictionary
Glossary of search engine terms.
* Search Engine List
Comprehensive list of search engines.
* Search Engines List - Search Engines, Portals and Online Directories
Over 1500+ Searchable Directories, Search Engines, Archives and Portals.
All links are tested for being LIVE and working.
BROWSERS - DIRECTORIES - PORTALS:
BROWSERS: History of the Web Browser - Timeline of Web Browsers
* 20 Things I Learned About Browsers & the Web
* Browsers & Technologies: The Evolution of the Web
Community-driven project for profiling web browsers; to foster innovation
by tracking browser functionality and to be a resource for web developers.
Check browser compatibility, cross platform browser test.
* Comparison of Web Browsers: List of Web Browsers
- Firefox®: Download Firefox® - Firefox for Android
- Google™ Chrome: Google™ Chrome - Google Mobile Services: Android (apps)
Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux.
- Internet Explorer: Internet Explorer Downloads - Microsoft Edge
- Online Research Browsers (pdf)
- Opera Web Browser: Opera Browser - Opera Mobile
- Safari Web Browser: Apple - Safari
Browse the web in smarter, more powerful ways.
- UC Browser
- Usage Share of Web Browsers: Mobile Browser
DIRECTORIES: Directory Resources on the Internet (pdf)
* List of Web Directories
PORTALS: Definition of a Web Portal
Traditional search engines have transformed themselves into web portals.
MAJOR SEARCH ENGINES:
* Baidu: [百度一下，你就知道]
Baidu Baike: [百度百科_全球最大中文百科全书]
Chinese Wikipedia: [维基百科，自由的百科全书]
Soso (search engine): [搜狗搜索引擎 - 上网从搜狗开始] - [English Search]
* Google™: The Keyword | Blog - Topic Outline of Google™
"When someone types your name inside quotation marks on the popular search
engine Google™, your history emerges, with your past places of employment,
significant others, athletic achievements and academic record potentially popping
up on the screen. Any variation on the spelling of a name -- say, dropping the 'W.'
in 'George W. Bush' -- also alters the results." (Can be used on any search engine.)
- 9to5Google™: 9to5Google - YouTube™
9to5Google™ covers the latest in Google™: the nitty gritty of Android, the latest
handsets from the various Android OEMs, and coverage of all Google-related stuff.
- Directory of Google™ Custom Search Engines
- Google™ Custom Search - Search Just United States: State Web Sites
- Google™ Custom Search - Search Just United States: Counties Only
- Google™ Custom Search - Search Just United States: Cities Only
- Google™ | Facebook®
- Google™ (@Google) | Twitter
- Google™ Guide: Help with Searching: Google™ Search Help
- Google™ | Inside Search
Improve Google™ search skills with Power Searching
and Advanced Power Searching online courses.
- Google™ Like a Law Librarian
LibGuides at William S. Richardson School of Law.
- Google™ Resources - Google™ for Research
Yale University Library Research Guides at Yale University.
- Google™ Search
LibGuides at New York Institute of Technology.
- Google™ Toolbar
- Google™ Tutor: Tutorials & Tips for Google Users
- Hot Tips on How to Use Google™ for Genealogy Searches
- Cyndi's List - Googling for Your Grandma
- Easy Google™ Genealogy Searcher by Ancestor Search
Learn the possibilities Google™ offers for a genealogy search.
- Genealogy Search using Google™
WebSearch Wizard steps one, two and three.
- Google™ Genealogist (part 1) - YouTube™
Utilizing the latest tools from Google to find your family history.
- Google™ Genealogist (part 2) - YouTube™
Utilizing the latest tools from Google to organize your family history.
- Google™ Genealogist (part 3) - YouTube™
Utilizing the latest tools from Google to organize your family history.
- Google™ Genealogy Style
Google™ power search tips for genealogists.
- How to Refine Google™ Genealogy Searches
- How to Use Google™ Advanced Search for Genealogy - Part I
- How to Use Google™ Advanced Search for Genealogy - Part II
- List of Google™ Products
- Google™ - Products
Meet your Google™ Assistant.
- Scholar's Guide to Google™
Research Guides at Harvard Library.
- Google™ Books
- Google™ Scholar
- Google™ Web
- YouTube™ - Google™: Channels
Experience the world of Google™ on our official YouTube™ channel.
Watch videos about our products, technology, company happenings
and more. Subscribe to get updates from all your favorite Google™
products and teams.
* Mozilla Blog - Mozilla Firefox®:
Mozilla Firefox® Web Browser for Mac, PC & Linux [Mozilla Project]
Faster, more secure and customizable.
- Mozilla Firefox®
* MSN®: MSN® [Microsoft Windows - Office 365]
- Bing™: Bing™ Search Blog
- List of Services by MSN®
- MSN.com - Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Bing, Latest News, Photos & Videos
* All Internet Resources by Title
List pulls together all of the free Internet Resources found in the various subjects.
* All My Faves: Visual Bookmarks & Web Directory
* Beaucoup! 2,000+ Search Engines, Indices and Directories
* CEOExpress® Multi-Search
* Dogpile® Web Search
* Find List of Global Search Engines with Search Engine Colossus
* Instya MultiSearch
* Ixquick™: Startpage™ Search Engine
* Metasearch Search Engine - Search.com
* Search-22 - Internet Search Engines
* UnaBot® - All-in-One Meta Search Engine
* WebCrawler® Web Search
MULTI SEARCH INFORMATION:
* 100+ Alternative Search Engines You Should Know
* BBC - Homepage
World's largest broadcasting organization.
* Cyndi's List - Search Engines
Looking for answers, advice and inspiration.
- Lifewire - Tech Untangled
- The Balance - Make Money Personal
- The Spruce - Make Your Best Home
- ThoughtCo.com is the World's Largest Education Resource
- TripSavvy - Vacation Like a Pro
- Verywell - Know More. Feel Better.
* HotSheet® Best Websites Directory - Super Search - News
* List of Search Engines
- Keyword Research, Competitive Analysis, & Website Ranking | Alexa
Search engine resources.
* Search Engine Colossus
International directory of search engines. Conduct exhaustive web searches
using English, or the home languages of countries. Submit to search engines.
* Search Engine Guide Blog
* Search Engine List
Comprehensive list of Search Engines.
* Search Engines in the Best of the Web Directory
- Academic Search Engines
- Google™ Search Engine
- Pay-Per-Click Search Engines
- Search Engine in the Best of the Web Blog Directory
- Search Engine Robots
- Search Engines Providers
- Semantic Search Engine
- Specialized Search Engines
* Search Engines of the World
* Search Links
Top search engines, directories, libraries and metasearch pages.
* Top 50 Search Engines
* Web Search Engines
* Wolfram|Alpha: Computational Knowledge Engine
* YaCy - The Peer to Peer Search Engine
REGIONAL & EUROPEAN SEARCH ENGINES:
* EUROPE: EUROPAGES - unbubble
- European Search Engines, Directories and Lists
Europe > @ the First European Web Directory
- Ezilon Europe - Regional Web Directory and Search Engine
- Regional Genealogy and Local History Research in Europe
- Search Engine Market Share Europe | StatCounter Global Stats
- Search Engines: Beaucoup! Geographical - Europe
- Search Europa
- Search Europe:
- Austrian, Swiss, German Search Engines; Italian, French, Russian Search Engines
- Qwant® - The search engine that respects your privacy
- MetaGer: Privacy Protected Search & Find
- Mail.Ru: почта, поиск в интернете, новости, игры
- Swisscows the secure search engine
- United Kingdom UK Search Engines from Search Engine Colossus
- Oscobo - Search the Web
* INDIVIDUAL COUNTRIES:
- Genealogy Guide to Google™ Country Search Engines
- Google™ Translate
English language search engines in all countries in the world.
- Brazil: Universo Online
- China: Baidu.com
- Top 100 Chinese Websites
- India: rediff.com/
- Israel: Top Search Engines & Directories in Israel
- Korea: Naver
- New Zealand: New Zealand Search Engines and Directories
- Top Search Engine Websites in the World
- Top Search Engine Websites in Argentina
- Top Search Engine Websites in Australia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Austria
- Top Search Engine Websites in Belgium
- Top Search Engine Websites in Brazil
- Top Search Engine Websites in Bulgaria
- Top Search Engine Websites in Canada
- Top Search Engine Websites in Chile
- Top Search Engine Websites in Colombia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Croatia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Czech Republic
- Top Search Engine Websites in Denmark
- Top Search Engine Websites in Egypt
- Top Search Engine Websites in Finland
- Top Search Engine Websites in France
- Top Search Engine Websites in Germany
- Top Search Engine Websites in Greece
- Top Search Engine Websites in Hong Kong
- Top Search Engine Websites in Hungary
- Top Search Engine Websites in India
- Top Search Engine Websites in Indonesia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Iraq
- Top Search Engine Websites in Ireland
- Top Search Engine Websites in Israel
- Top Search Engine Websites in Italy
- Top Search Engine Websites in Japan
- Top Search Engine Websites in Kuwait
- Top Search Engine Websites in Malaysia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Mexico
- Top Search Engine Websites in Morocco
- Top Search Engine Websites in Netherlands
- Top Search Engine Websites in New Zealand
- Top Search Engine Websites in Norway
- Top Search Engine Websites in Pakistan
- Top Search Engine Websites in Peru
- Top Search Engine Websites in Philippines
- Top Search Engine Websites in Poland
- Top Search Engine Websites in Portugal
- Top Search Engine Websites in Qatar
- Top Search Engine Websites in Romania
- Top Search Engine Websites in Russian Federation
- Top Search Engine Websites in Saudi Arabia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Serbia
- Top Search Engine Websites in Singapore
- Top Search Engine Websites in Slovakia
- Top Search Engine Websites in South Africa
- Top Search Engine Websites in Spain
- Top Search Engine Websites in Sweden
- Top Search Engine Websites in Switzerland
- Top Search Engine Websites in Taiwan
- Top Search Engine Websites in Thailand
- Top Search Engine Websites in Turkey
- Top Search Engine Websites in Ukraine
- Top Search Engine Websites in United Arab Emirates
- Top Search Engine Websites in United Kingdom
- Top Search Engine Websites in United States
- Top Search Engine Websites in Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
- Top Search Engine Websites in Vietnam
* REGIONAL (Multi):
Regional web directory and search engine.
- Google's Vast Domain: A Google Country-Level Site List
Websites in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America & Oceania.
- Portals to the World
[down for content review: LOC @ Internet Archive Wayback Machine]
Library of Congress selective links (including search engines),
providing authoritative and in-depth information
about the nations and other areas of the world.
INSTRUCTIONS: GENERAL INTERNET USE
Internet - Portal:Internet
* Bare Bones 101
Basic tutorial on searching the web.
* Beginners Quick Reference Guide to Being Online
* Best Tools for Finding Information When Google™ Isn't Enough
Hub for teaching web skills.
* Fagan Finder
Find anything and everything online.
* Finding Information on the Internet - Information Literacy
LibGuides at University of Groningen
* Free Internet Tutorials at GCFLearnFree
From seniors learning computer basics to seasoned professionals brushing up
on Microsoft Office to unemployed individuals gaining career skills to students
practicing math, everyone can find something useful. All sizes and types have
benefited, including K-12 schools, home school groups, colleges, libraries,
prisons, churches, community centers, employment centers, hospitals, businesses,
government agencies, and nonprofits with a variety of missions and populations.
* How To - Learning Guide | Website Builders.com
- Find Information
* Internet 101 | Computer Science | Computing | Khan Academy
Learn how the internet works - everything from WiFi
and IP addresses to cybersecurity and crime.
* Internet Basics: WebQuest.Org
- Best Search Tools Chart | Infopeople
Tutorials, trainers, online lessons and references for the newbie.
* Open Learning - OpenLearn - Open University
- History & The Arts
- Literature and Creative Writing
- Writing Family History
- Library Services: Library Resources
- OpenLearn Create: Free Courses
Create and publish your own free courses.
Skills accessing, finding and reviewing information
- Tag Finder
- Tag: ancestry - Tag: genealogy
* SearchTeam: Blog
Search alone no more, when using the world's
first real-time collaborative search engine.
* Using The Internet For Seniors: BBC WebWise
Beginner’s Guide by Cheeky Munkey.
* Virtual Training Suite
Free Internet tutorials to develop Internet research skills.
* Web Search Engines FAQS: Questions, Answers & Issues
* Wires: Inside the Internet
RESEARCH STRATEGIES: INTERNET EVALUATION
* Association of Internet Research Specialists | AIRS: AIRS Search Engine
Promotes profession through recognition, education and certification.
- Use the Internet for Family History Research - Genealogy
* Association of Internet Researchers
Academic association dedicated to the advancement
of the cross-disciplinary field of Internet studies.
* Autocomplete - Search Help
As you type into the search box, Google™ Suggest guesses
what you're typing and offers suggestions in real time.
* blekko | slashtag search
Results culled from a set of trusted websites;
excluds material from such sites as content farms.
* BrightPlanet: Deep Web Intelligence
- BrightPlanet | White Papers & Publications Archives
Keyword map for the whole Internet.
- Search Engine Dictionary
Use keywords, keyword map and WordNet
for similar Internet word searching.
- WordNet and WordNet Search - 3.0
Online lexical reference system, with English nouns,
verbs, adjectives and adverbs organized into synonym
sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept.
Different relations link the synonym sets.
* Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Basics for Nonprofits & Libraries
- Development Cloud Solutions | Electric Cloud
- DMOZ - Computers: Internet: Cloud Computing
- Cloud Reviews | Cloud Hosting | Managed Cloud | Cloud Storage & Apps
- Grid, Distributed and Cloud Computing Resources (pdf)
* DeepMind: News & Blog - Open-sourcing DeepMind Lab
World leader in artificial intelligence research
and its application for positive impact.
* DEEP WEB: Deep Web - JEP
Deep Web Research and Discovery Resources (pdf)
Internet annotated link dataset compilation.
Deep Web Search | OpenSourceInternet.org
What it is, why it exists, how to find it and Its inherent ambiguity.
Content in the deep web is massive -- approximately 500 times
greater than that visible to conventional search engines -- with
much higher quality throughout. Directed query technology is
the only means to integrate deep and surface Web information.
The information retrieval answer has to involve both "mega"
searching of appropriate deep Web sites and "meta" searching
of surface Web search engines to overcome their coverage problem.
- Beyond Google™: The Invisible Web
Some fast facts about the invisible web.
- CompletePlanet (archived; discontinued March 2014)
Discover over 70,000+ databases and specially search engines.
- Deep Linking and Deeper Linking
- DeepDyve - Search for Research
- DeepPeep: DeepPeep: Discover the Hidden Web
Eventually aims to make 90% of all WWW content accessible.
- How to Search the Invisible Web - OnlineUniversities.com
- Pipl - People Search
Most comprehensive people search on the web.
- White Papers
By Internet Expert Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.
* Information Quality Resources (pdf)
- Evaluating Resources
- Evaluating Web Pages: Questions to Consider
* Machine Learning, Data Science, Big Data, Analytics
- Top 20 Recent Research Papers on Machine Learning and Deep Learning
Leading source for news, information & resources for the Connected Generation;
reports on digital innovation that empowers and inspires people around the world.
* Noodle Tools
Information literacy: search strategies.
* Using Online Resources and Sharing Information
Free tutorials and strategies that provide information for refining web search skills.
* Web-based Internet Evaluation
Evaluating Internet sites 101.
* Web Pages for Scholarly Societies
* World Wide Web Visual Search Engine: Content-based Image Retrieval
- List of Visual Search Engines
Watch HD cooking, yoga, and fitness videos.
- Kadaza: Visual Web Directory
- Genealogy and Family Networks
- Quintura™ for Kids: See & Find
Click the words in the cloud to discover popular search topics or surf the web.
Reverse visual search.
Most relevant search results, based on the combination of
website rankings by the top 3 search engines – Google™, Bing™
and Yahoo!®. Results presented in a visually compelling manner
that illustrates how they rank on the three engines simultaneously.
SPECIALTY: GENEALOGISTS and HISTORIANS
UNDERSTANDING the INTERNET
All pre-modern historical events, recorded by individuals
deficient in Historiography procedures, (prior to modern
instant recording and reproduction capability), should be
evaluated as primary contemporaneous sources, subject
to some time lapse and cultural interjection of bias.
Genealogists, in the capacity of the expert witness, must
reduce the degree of removal from past physical and social
events, (through a thorough exhaustive understanding of all
surviving record sources); insomuch, that their opinion or
testimony of what is the "truth", (as contained in the written
documents or other valid sources), has the essential equivalent
trustworthiness equal to an unbiased eyewitness account.
* Ancestor Hunt
* Ancestor Search
Find your family history with free genealogy search.
* Beginning Internet Genealogy
* Cyndi's List - Handy Online Starting Points
* Cyndi's List - Internet Genealogy
* Doctoral Study of the Use of the Internet for Genealogy (pdf)
Kylie J. Veale has commenced a PhD research program
with Curtin University of Technology, Australia, to examine
how genealogists use the Internet, and to investigate the
consequences of the development of genealogy
as a significant Internet-based activity.
* Free Genealogy Search Engines
Genealogy, family tree and lineages.
* Genealogist's Internet, 5th Edition: Links
Comprehensive introduction and guide to
researching British family history on the Internet.
* Genealogy Inforseeker
Genealogy related search engines index.
* Genealogy Search by KinCrawler.com
* Genealogy Search Engine (5 billion free ancestral records +)
Largest Free Ancestral Search Engine on the Internet.
It is the leading independent genealogy search engine in the world
and the leading free alternative to subscription genealogy websites.
- Family Tree Search Engine
- Rare Book Search Engine
* "GENEALOGY" vs ("SCHOLARLY GENEALOGY") searches:
- AOL® (AOL®)
- Bing™ (Bing™)
- Google™ (Google™)
- Google™ Book Search (Google™ Book Search)
- Google™ Groups (Google™ Groups)
- Yahoo!® (Yahoo!®)
* Genealogy Webmaster - Webmasters
The what, how and why of constructing
and maintaining Internet genealogy sites.
* History (University students develop their Internet research skills.)
Learn how to make discerning use of the Internet to help find information
for your coursework and assignments. Free "teach yourself" practice tutorial
that develops Internet information skills.
* Information Research: Genealogists & Family Historians
Open access, international, peer-reviewed, scholarly journal; making accessible
the results of research across a wide range of information-related disciplines.
- Investigating the Information-seeking Behaviour of Genealogists & Family Historians
* Internet Guide: How to Find Your Family History and Cultural Roots (pdf)
"For generations, members of your family have sent
you the historical equivalent of a message in a bottle.
They launched them from . . . every corner of the world
with every immigrant’s voyage to America. Every day now,
these messages, in the form of historical documents and records,
are coming ashore from the vast ocean of information we call
the Internet. . . . In the blink of an eye, the Internet makes it
possible to do much of the searching from your own home. . . ."
* Live Roots Genealogy Search Engine
Locating genealogical resources, both online
and offline in repositories around the world.
* Mocavo and Findmypast
* MooseRoots | A Genealogy Research Engine (archived)
Delivers deep insights via data-driven articles, visualizations and research tools.
* MyHeritage: SuperSearch™ Historical Records
9,168,649,626 historical records and counting.
Genealogy, ancestry, family history
search and family tree.
* Online Genealogical Research Resources
BYU Studies review.
* Pedigree & Lineage Networking: Family Trees
* Primary Source: Genealogical Proof Standard
- Primary Sources: What Are Primary Sources?
- Using Primary Sources on the Web
From Reference & User Services Association (RUSA).
Public records and genealogy search engine.
* Researching Your Family Tree
Self-paced tutorial is designed for beginning genealogists,
with basic computer and Internet skills.
* Search Historical Records - Ancestry.com
- Family History for Beginners | Learn | FamilySearch.org
* Search the Web's Free Genealogical Data
Use Family Discoverer to search Linkpendium free genealogical data.
Leading British genealogy research website.
* W3 Search Engines - Internet Search Engines
* Who Can Find People?
Information and resources for genealogists, family historians
and researchers to find people, places and things.
* Wikipedia®: Help:Searching - Qwika
Provides a detailed overview of Wikipedia's search feature,
and instructions on using external search engines, such as Google™,
to find information. For a short introduction to searching Wikipedia®.
- List of Wikipedias - Meta
- Portal:Contents/A–Z Index
- WIKIPEDIA® for GENEALOG* - GENEALOGY
- Search Results - Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
Searched for family - [Index] - genealogy - [Index] ETC.
Sample set: (10k of over 25k for genealog* and counting)
- genealog* - Search results 00001 - 00500
- genealog* - Search results 00501 - 01000
- genealog* - Search results 01001 - 01500
- genealog* - Search results 01501 - 02000
- genealog* - Search results 02001 - 02500
- genealog* - Search results 02501 - 03000
- genealog* - Search results 03001 - 03500
- genealog* - Search results 03501 - 04000
- genealog* - Search results 04001 - 04500
- genealog* - Search results 04501 - 05000
- genealog* - Search results 05001 - 05500
- genealog* - Search results 05501 - 06000
- genealog* - Search results 06001 - 06500
- genealog* - Search results 06501 - 07000
- genealog* - Search results 07001 - 07500
- genealog* - Search results 07501 - 08000
- genealog* - Search results 08001 - 08500
- genealog* - Search results 08501 - 09000
- genealog* - Search results 09001 - 09500
- genealog* - Search results 09501 - 10000
- [Listed below are a few of the above numbered
genealog* search results; showing examples
from results of 25,375 referenced, and counting.]
- Almanach de Gotha
Directory of Europe's highest nobility and royalty.
Study of anthroponyms, the names of human beings.
- Name: Category:Names
- Clan names
- Family Name
- Given Name
- Category:Given Names
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Personal Name
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Surname Newsgroups: Blogs, Genealogy Newsletters and Periodicals
- 0-9 · A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Category:Family: Category:Families
- Family History
- Family History Society
- Family Tree
- Genealogia Deorum Gentilium
- Genealogical Bewilderment
Group of psychological problems stemming
from lack of knowledge of one's ancestors.
- Genealogical DNA test
- Genealogical Method
- Genealogical Numbering Systems
- Genealogical Society of Ireland
- Genealogical Society of Utah
- Genealogies of Genesis
- Alphabetic History of Civilization: Ancient and Modern Genealogies
- Genealogies of the Nobles
History book related to Islam, authored
by Ahmad ibn Yahya al-Baladhuri (d. A.D. 892).
- Academic genealogy of Theoretical Physicists
- Category:Genealogy and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Genealogy (Foucault): Michel Foucault
- Genealogy of Khadijah's Daughters
- Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, first wife, of
the last of the Prophets of Islam: Muhammad.
She had six children. See also: Muhammad's Wives
- Genealogy of the British Royal Family
- Genealogy of the Spanish Royal Family
- Genealogy Software
- Ancestry.com - Wikipedia: (Ancestry.com Corporate)
Acronym of Genealogical Research and
Analysis Management Programming System.
- Genetic Genealogy
- Kinship Terminology
Scientific study of place-names (toponyms),
their origins, meanings, use and typology.
- Category:Place Names
- William the Conqueror
SPECIALTY: GENEALOGY and FAMILY HISTORY
LISTING of DIRECTORIES - LINKS SITES - PORTALS
* ABCgenealogy.com: A to Z Surname Links
Free Genealogy - United States Genealogy.
* Alexa® Web Search
- Alexa - Top Sites by Category: Society/Genealogy
* Alphabetical List | BYU Family History Library | HBLL
List of all BYU Family History Library Lab resources.
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* Ancestry / Genealogy / Family History Research Links From Pat Iurilli
* Archives.com: Blog
* Best of the Web | The New York Public Library
- Family Genealogy and History Internet Web Directory™ - Wiki
Scholarly Family History Mega Site of Internet Resources.
* Category:Language Link Templates Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
Helping you trace your family history in Australia and elsewhere.
* Cyndi's List: Blog - Sitemap
- Browse Categories Alphabetically:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Genealogy Categories:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* Digital Librarian: Genealogy
Librarian's choice of the best of the Web.
* Earth Station Nine: Genealogical Resources
Here you will find lots of helpful genealogy links.
* Family History Internet Sites
* Free Genealogy Stuff: Cyndi's List - Free Stuff
* Genealogy Indexer
* Genealogy Links
* Genealogy - Lists Etc. on Pinterest
* Genealogy Research Source List
1000s of genealogical links| Kansas Heritage Group.
* Genealogy Resources on the Internet - Marcus P. Zillman
* Genealogy Resources [refdesk.com]
* Genealogy | StumbleUpon.com
* Genealogy Today
Surname queries, genealogy news, articles and research tips.
Over 50,000 Genealogy Links for US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, NZ;
Other Countries; Continental Europe; Global Databases; Etc.
* GenealogyStore.com: GenealogyStore.com
- Links Maintenance: A B C D E F G H "I" J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
* Good Web Guide
Essential Genealogy Sites - News and Information.
- Genealogy Resources for Britain & Ireland | News & Info |
* Harley Hahn's Internet Yellow Pages
* Helm's Genealogy Toolbox
Oldest comprehensive (United States) genealogy and local history index.
* Ji's Site (archived)
Free worldwide genealogy and family history research.
* Jolink Genealogy - Search Links
* Kindred Trails™
Links by location: genealogy resources for family history research around the world.
* Linkages Projects
Network of long-term studies that contribute knowledge
needed for local community participation.
* List of Genealogy Databases
* Mary's Genealogy Treasures
* MooseRoots | A Genealogy Research Engine
Directory provides suggestions for a variety of websites.
* National Institute for Genealogical Studies - Links
* NGV Links (Nederlandse Genealogische Vereniging)
* Online Genealogy Records by Location Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki
* Open Directory dmoz (Top: Society: Genealogy)
Add or update URL, become an editor, general sites, world wide guides,
ethnicity, magazines, organizations, references, regions, services and surnames.
- List of Web Sites about Society: Genealogy
- Web Directories
* Portal:Genealogy at GRAMPS
* Portal:Genealogy at Wikipedia®
* Research Wiki | ourFamily•ology
Click on any of the letters (or titles) [TOPICS], to view title (s) with those letters.
Home page of the loyal RootsWeb community.
- RootsLinks - The RootsWeb.com URL Genealogy Registry
Choose a category to see all listings available.
* Sirius Genealogy 2.0
Learn, collaborate and teach fellow enthusiasts all
about using technology in your genealogical quest.
* StateMaster - Encyclopedia: List of Genealogy Portals
* UK Genealogy-Links - National & International Links
* WebRing: Home & Family > Genealogy
* Wegwijzer genealogie
Free web search engine and wiki for genealogy.
- Browse Pages - Genealogy
* Worldwide Links to Family History Sites
Genealogy, family tree, lineages, surnames, birth and death records,
census records, marriage and divorce records.
* 'Z' Liinks
Genealogy sites, search & travel, tools, organizations & indices, and library links.
Top Search Engines and Directories:
Family History Internet Portals and Browsers ↑ upΛ
Copyright © 1997-2019 By: V. Chris & Thomas M. Tinney, Sr.
All rights reserved. Email: email@example.com
Return To: Family Genealogy & History Internet Education Directory™ - Wiki